SysGuard Technical Support
SysGuard Support for customers with active service contracts
Between 09:00 – 18:00 Sunday to Thursday, except official holidays:
Required information in order to open a Kernel Support Case:
- Brief description of the problems
- Equipment involved
- Location were the support is requested
- Severity of the problem (use the levels specified)
- Contact details and a phone number where the system engineer can call back
Severity levels used by the SysGuard Case Management System
- Severity 1 (S1)-Your IT Infrastructure is “down” or there is a critical impact to your business operations.
- Severity 2 (S2)-Operation of an existing IT Infrastructure is severely degraded, or significant aspects of your business operation are negatively affected by inadequate performance.
- Severity 3 (S3)-Operational performance of your IT Infrastructure is impaired while most business operations remain functional.
- Severity 4 (S4)-You require information or assistance from SysGuatd regarding product capabilities, installation, or configuration.