Access up to 100 virtual desktop sessions per vSpace Server
The L-series is a game-changing virtual desktop client device. Its sleek low-power design and form factor is easily mounted on a monitor or secured to a desk. Powered by NComputing’s Numo System on a Chip (SoC), the L-series client device costs less than any other thin- or zero-client options and is a quarter of the cost of typical desktop PCs. With the ability to connect up to 100 user sessions to a single NComputing vSpace server, the combination provides a simple and powerful desktop virtualization solution at one-third the price of traditional alternatives.
- Performs in Your Environment: Whether playing DVD-quality full-screen video or connecting specialized USB 2.0 devices, the L-series has the power and flexibility to work in a wide variety of environments and in the way you need it to.
- Fits Your Budget – Today and Tomorrow: The L-series redefines performance and value for thin-client or zero-client devices. A complete solution can be deployed for less than half the cost of PCs with ongoing management savings of 75% and power savings over 90%.
- Easy to Deploy: Whether you need four workstations in a remote branch office or four thousand for a corporate campus, the L-series is deployed easily and quickly using vSpace management tools.
- Easy to Manage: The L-series is a zero management client. Once deployed, there are no applications, software or drivers to manage on the device. vSpace Server centrally handles firmware changes without requiring user intervention.
* OS dependent (older versions to 30 users)
|Full Screen Video|
|High availability login|
|Rapid Deployment Tools|
|24-bit color depth|
|Maximum display resolution||1440 x 900||1440 x 900||1440 x 900||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1200|
|Maximum Users per host*||100||100||100||100||100|
|Low power (3-5W)|
|USB peripheral support||USB 1.1||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
|Keyboard & Mouse Ports||PS/2||PS/2||USB 1.1||USB 1.1||USB 2.0|